Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Try Cleaning This Conservatory Roof

Smurf

Indeed Damo, not a scaffold tower but scaffolding would be the safest option as the side of the conservatory is on a wee bit of a slope.

[ATTACH]2900.IPB[/ATTACH]

Should be easy with scaffold tower.

£800-£1000

Indeed Damo, not a scaffold tower but scaffolding would be the safest option as the side of the conservatory is on a wee bit of a slope.

attachicon.gifIMG_4697.JPG

With the correct scaffold tower you can! Most have adjustable legs to get over slopes, set we had at our house to work from there legs adjusted from 0-2ft

Maybe so Damo but seems far too much hassle as whatever extra you might save hiring a tower would add loads of extra time to do the job messing about setting it up safely and then having to break it down again to move it about etc etc.

Scaffold tower rental would be cheaper. So would allow more profit.

The towers only take 10-15 minutes to set up, there's no way that you can make them up un-safely plus most have wheels on so up don't have to take it down and put it up each time either, just move it adjust legs and away you go.

simple even a Smurf can do it!

Its a classic example of a house that's been built with no thought given to how it was going to be maintained afterwards. I have looked at several though not as extreme as that one.

I just walk away, I have learned my lessons the hard way, I don't get involved. The worlds full of houses, I just pick the ones I want to clean.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.