Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Try Cleaning This Conservatory Roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Indeed Damo, not a scaffold tower but scaffolding would be the safest option as the side of the conservatory is on a wee bit of a slope.

attachicon.gif
IMG_4697.JPG
With the correct scaffold tower you can! Most have adjustable legs to get over slopes, set we had at our house to work from there legs adjusted from 0-2ft

I know you can RC but would not want to mess about with a tower as would prefer instead get a sacffolding firm in to scaffold around the conservatory properly.

Would not bother me Damo as I would not be paying for the scaffolding the customer would.

Maybe so Damo but seems far too much hassle as whatever extra you might save hiring a tower would add loads of extra time to do the job messing about setting it up safely and then having to break it down again to move it about etc etc.

Scaffold tower rental would be cheaper. So would allow more profit.

Used to work with them full time. So be easy plus have one or two at home /emoticons/wink.png

The towers only take 10-15 minutes to set up, there's no way that you can make them up un-safely plus most have wheels on so up don't have to take it down and put it up each time either, just move it adjust legs and away you go.

simple even a Smurf can do it!

Its a classic example of a house that's been built with no thought given to how it was going to be maintained afterwards. I have looked at several though not as extreme as that one.

I just walk away, I have learned my lessons the hard way, I don't get involved. The worlds full of houses, I just pick the ones I want to clean.

Ladder stand off and WFP mixed with RC way of working out the window for some parts. 300 quid would do me.

Look at the trees either side of the houses you would be lucky if it was clean for a year.

Back