Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Record Keeping With An Android App?

Masons

I use android on my phone and have found the apps to be of great use in life.

Yet I cannot seem to find a window cleaning software that uses an app?

I'd ideally like to use a website on my laptop that many like george or whatnot use, but then be able to access the same info from my phone with an app, is this possible?

Do any online round record keeping companies use apps at all?

If so, who, as if it's simple with an iPhone I can switch quicker than blink, as my business comes first.

I just want work to be as convenient as is possible, and an app would help.

If nobody does one, that's fine,

Never used it mate, and tbh i wouldnt.

I think ya best bet is round partner on here tbh mate.

George on pc is great (we all use it here) online nahhhhhhhh

I've done numerous searches and can't find midas.

Can you post links for the above companies... pleeeeeeaaaassseee!!!1

I have a galaxy ace 2 android phone and I can't find any window cleaning app.

I would prefer an app that works offline as well as online

We have a few mobile images on the forum https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/7495-some-more-mobile-images/

If you have any questions Mason feel free to ask.

We will be releasing an update that will let roundpartner work offline very shortly.

Here are some links

http://www.roundpartner.co.uk/
Wow that's what I'm talking about, I'll be on the 4g network in the next month or so so being mobile and online will be a doddle.

I shall definitely look into roundpartner, worth the money if it saves me even an hour a month /emoticons/smile.png

Nearlyclean, can you support the samsung galaxy ace 2 phones?

Your window cleaning app doesn't show on the marketplace even if I type in the name

Also was it you who said that there was going to be a free version of the app for basic stuff?

I have the same phone and the mobile app works fine.

We don't have it on google play because it is not a native app. When you sign up to the service you get use of the mobile app which is sync to the desktop version.

We will be doing a lite version of our service for £5 a month.

Free version is just a read only version at the end of the 6 week trail if you don't want to subscribe to the service you can still read your stuff.

Nearly clean.

Does your app work on iPhone 4 and 5 and iPads.

When will there be an offline bit. And if it it's offline. How would that work then? Thanks

Works on iPhone and iPad

We use localStorage in the phone. It is similar to cookies but you can store more data and for longer periods. This is useful when you go into an area with no or limited internet. We just got to do a bit more testing but we are nearly there.

Works on iPhone and iPad

We use localStorage in the phone. It is similar to cookies but you can store more data and for longer periods. This is useful when you go into an area with no or limited internet. We just got to do a bit more testing but we are nearly there.
Let me know when this is done because I seriously think I now need this sort of thing.

I'm sold. It's either midas or roundpartner, I need to look at roundpartner more and see what I think but I'm defo getting one.

Round partner does a 6 week free trial mate.

I'm tempted but got too much on at the mo.

Back