Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Software To Keep Track Of Your Rounds, Gutter/soffit Work Etc Etc..

James

I know there's probably loads of threads on this subject matter already and feel free to link them to me... but I'm wondering what software people are using to keep track of their work? Excel database? Window Cleaner Pro (which I'm currently having an issue with!), George? What do you guys use!

James.

James Perkins Cleaning Ltd.

well im using WCP which has been pretty good execpt its just been telling me that it needs an activation code, which i allready gave it like 5 months ago, and now i cant work today as it wont let me in to sort out my work!

well im using WCP which has been pretty good execpt its just been telling me that it needs an activation code, which i allready gave it like 5 months ago, and now i cant work today as it wont let me in to sort out my work!
Seems there are a few errors with this piece of software.. mine deletes the customers prices when I tick them off as paid? Any one else have this issue? I contacted them, they were excellent at replying but we couldn't resolve the issue..

No software that I have seen to date that is not really expensive will deal with add-on services properly.

well i got my WCP glitch sorted, turns out it thought it was outdated bcos my date on my pc was set to the wrong date! i dont know how that happned lol all fine now, wasted time grrr!

Found wcp for add-on services useless myself but it’s sort of ok for running a basic window cleaning round.

Also I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but if you load the wcp software to a laptop type device and want to use it mobile say in your van for instance if you don't have internet access you can't run the programme as it authenticates the key online every time you go to run it even though it's a local programme running. :Image13:

Pen & paper? :Image4: I could not handle that! lol

I love aworka so much id probably pay 100 a month for it lol don't tell them that tho! :Image13:

Pen & paper? :Image4: I could not handle that! lol

I love aworka so much id probably pay 100 a month for it lol don't tell them that tho! :Image13:
I'd sooner trust myself than trust a computer program!! I wouldn't use aworka if they game me it for free

Aworka for me , I tried wcp but I kept having issues with it keep on locking me out asking for activation codes etc etc

I just couldn't get on with it .

They gave me a full refund in the end and ive been with aworka since and not had any problems with it .

Aworka for me , I tried wcp but I kept having issues with it keep on locking me out asking for activation codes etc etc

I just couldn't get on with it .

They gave me a full refund in the end and ive been with aworka since and not had any problems with it .
That best not happen to me as I've spent over £210 to get hold of it!!!
James.

That best not happen to me as I've spent over £210 to get hold of it!!!
James.
I had paid it up and in the end I sent an email asking for a refund as I couldn't use it .

Even something as stupid as reinstalling anti virus can get you locked out .

You can call a job what you like in roundpartner and attach multiple jobs to an address with different time periods between each task. For example window cleaning monthly gutter cleaning yearly cut grass 2 weeks and so on.

Having add-ons is good business you are already there and it build up good customer relationship

They want £10 a month for roundpartner? Plus you need access to the internet at all times to have connection to their servers?

They want £10 a month for roundpartner? Plus you need access to the internet at all times to have connection to their servers?
Yes that is right. Most businesses are connected to the internet today

I to use Aworka, can't fault it, yes it's Internet based but you can always print out job sheets the night before so you don't need to worry about losing connection while you're out and about!

Back