Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Insulated Conservatory Roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got a window customer who has this on their con roof - not been asked to clean it as she intends to demolish the conservatory in a few months (new owner). Looks weird!

I think its for people who have a dirty old poly roof & fancy having a warmer "garden room" as opposed to a full on conservatory.

I've not come across one yet but imagine especially if being white would be difficult to clean in all the gaps (presuming being rain gullies) around the panels that will eventually get loads of **** & staining in them so will look awful.

Bet the makers as usual never thought about trying to keep the outside of those roof panels clean. :Image3:

Have another customer who had their old, almost flat poly roof replaced with a dead-flat fibreglass roof. Made it a proper garden room & looks good. Plus I get to clean the roof every 6 months, and can walk across it to the upstairs windows now.

Back