Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

effin day effin wfp

simon

terraced street that cos of roadworks etc not been done for 2mths did fronts & back on 1 side had a brew & posted done slips & noticed drips on all the window on all houses, so re did them, still got drips fff did em for the 3rd time & started other side but as if they were all 1st cleans going back to check all the time & still had to redo some fffffff then having my dinner in the van & a cop pulls up ' have you seen any one acting suss round here at all' me ' no nothing & been here all day' he starts the questions & it dawns on me. someone has reported me as 'a su****ious man peering in windows' turns out ok & we had a laugh but hell, anyway the last lot of backs were ok still a 4 hr job has taken me 7hrs & they're badly priced as it is & ive used nearly 300 ltrs to do 21 houses

i was cursing wfp, cursing lad i brought it from for never putting pices up,

cursing nosy neighbors

any way just filling out details on george & seen what i've got tomorrow & i'll of beaten todays wage by dinnertime lol luv wfp

and i've no idea why all the drips - the roadworks weren't near the houses & they didn't look that manky /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

yeh frames get a good doing, must be something to do with the bad weather ?? i'll see next month any way laughing about it now

Back