Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Do You Organise Your Rounds? Routes & Areas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oliver

Hi I was wondering how you organise your rounds?

Planning the quickest routes?

Sorting the areas out into towns or post codes etc? area boundaries between rounds?

I'm getting frustrated at doing this manually! :Image1: its doing my head in just working flat out & picked up so much work last few months I need to get on top of this part of the business to free up time & save fuel!

Must be an easier way of sorting this? like using a multi stop route planer? or just use Google maps.

Shame that George aworka doesn't do it for you automatically on the round order!

Any tips or links would be much appreciated :Image13:

When I take on new work I do it asap to keep the custy happy. Then when I take a holiday or a couple of days off I re-arrange the routes to suit me.

I have names for my routes; tutnall, tapster,spring and glass. They will mean naff all to you lot, but that's my system and it works for me. I know exactly what houses are on which route. All this info and prices are stored in my head.

Simples.

When I take on new work I do it asap to keep the custy happy.
I do this too!But no way could I do it in my head! my memory is terrible! I forget the custys name by the time I've finished the job lol

Back