Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fwc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Is anyone a member of this?

Is it worth it?

Do you have to go on courses to be a member?

Any info would be great as I looked on there website and it don't say too much really, it says £7 something a month

I was when I first became a window cleaner, now I'm not as I realised I get nothing from the deal.

You can put a sticker on ya van tho.

I might just get a sticker designed.

Worlds best window cleaning association or something.

Is anyone a member of this?

Is it worth it?

Do you have to go on courses to be a member?

Any info would be great as I looked on there website and it don't say too much really, it says £7 something a month
I use to be a member, but didn’t re-new when I became a supplier of wfp brushes. I still window clean, so I think I will join again sometime in the future.

The cost of the FWC is minimal compared to what accounts it can help you get by using it. For what it cost (about £100) it’s a very cheap marketing cost and its value is £thousands only if used correctly. You need the working at height cert & have insurance – check with the FWC.

If you do want to join one of these organisations, don’t bother with any others until you have the FWC first, the rest are just run by private enterprises or worse a Mickey Mouse set up.

Richard

No need and a window firm round my way are members and rubbish coz keep taking there work through bad workmanship.

Back