Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Anyone Use A Vauxhall Combo ?

All Round Cleaning

Does anyone use a vauxhall combo ?

Ive seen a 2003 combo ex british gas less than 98000 on the clock 1.7 he wants 750 for it .

Going to look at it tonight .

What size tank do you reckon I can get in it ?

Looks tidy and it comes with some service history etc so I think this may be the one for me !

1370857698273.jpg.affcdc74d5ea90211d6a33ff635f6c46.jpg

1370857759914.jpg.5e89ede04d3460553fe87609d8df9c6b.jpg

1370857807732.jpg.368c88152d9a0bba6c88750d5f42a6cf.jpg

For the money looks ideal to get you started if it has no major faults. I also I like the colour too. :Image9:

Tank wise could fit a 300 - 400 ltr flat tank but would have to make sure with the rest of your kit including yourself etc you do not exeed the max payload (595kg) if the tank is full. Using a static ro would also reduce weight what you would carry in the van so just pump pure into the tank when required.

Looks good mate for the price,make sure some service history,check the belts been changed,if it hasn't spend the money on getting it done.

I swear by them,and a lot of mates ave got them.1.7 are better than 1.3 so you done well.

I'd stick no more than 350 l as that what I have.

My mates who is an mot tester says it's fine.

Well just passed mot got 3 month tax

Just had new

Timing solenoid on diesel pump

Fuel pump ecu

Steering rack

Gaiters

Tie rods

New engine mount

New disks and pads on front

New pads on rear

Lowe ball joints

Drop links

Drive shaft gaiter

Temp sender

New back box

New oil , diesel and air filter

Was serviced by british gas upto 60k but will have a look when I go see it tonight .

So its had a few new bits on it lately so seems ok in the advert .

I run a combo. 350 flat or upright is fine for them.

350 flat takes more room but is very very stable.

I will be selling my 350 tank and simple frame on eBay soon.

I have the 2004 1, 7di and its been great with no problems over the last 3 years........

Mines got 80k on it now.

It pulls well and 50 mpg when u take it easy witch is great considering u got half a ton in the back most of the time with roof rack and ladders too

I had 250 flat bed tank in mine then swopt to 350 upright. Far better. More water and loads more room. Would recommend having a flat bed tank to anyone as they take up too much room in smaller vans

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.