Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help With New Ro System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rick

Hi all

Can anyone help with my new RO + DI Readings.

The new system has been pre-flushed and is all up and running but I cannot seem to get a reading from my TDS below (003). I have two TDS units and both read the same.

I've searched this forum and tried tightening any lose thread.

The system is a 450GPD from PF.

I've contacted PF and have been told that I need to change the Resin every 790Ltr. Having filtered That amount is it time for new resin? The reason I ask is I tested the water as soon as it was up and running and I got a reading of (003) the first time so i'm a little puzzled. I've mentioned this to the advisor at PF but he still says a resin change is needed.

TDS Readings as follows.

My tap water reads (308)

Water from the RO Unit (Without DI Connected) reads (017)

Water from RO plus DI connected reads (003)

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I cannot seem to find the answers. Unless its just the resin.

I know its possible to clean windows with the readings I have, but its my first attempt at WFP and I want to make the right impressions, not only that, it would be nice to get the readings I expect lol

Thanks in advance

ATB

Rick

what DI do you have.

if its too small then you may have used it up already.

get your self a decent 11L DI from daqua and the output will be 000ppm

what DI do you have.

if its too small then you may have used it up already.

get your self a decent 11L DI from daqua and the output will be 000ppm
10" DI Filter I believe. I've had a reading of (003) since the very first test and still the same after purifying 790Ltr?

Is there a certain Resin people tend to use regards quality, just wondering if the resin in the unit is 2nd grade?

Thanks guys for your input. GTO I ordered the 11L DI from Daqua yesterday, received today, connected up and running. Just tested (000ppm).. Problem Solved!

Thanks again

Regards

Rick

Latest Posts

Back