Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Complement From A Trad Window Cleaner

Smurf

This morning I had a trad window cleaner phone me to say what a brilliant job I had do on cleaning one of his customers convervatories. He went on to say the customer could not prase me high enough for the quality of my work and would it be OK when asked if he could pass my details onto other customers of his. I said sure as works both ways so when I get someone that wants a trad window cleaner will pass the detail onto him aswell.

The job in question was this one

[ATTACH]3011.IPB[/ATTACH]

Even though most of the exterior deep cleaning jobs I do customers already have a regular window cleaner it was very nice to be complemented by a window cleaner so has made my day. :Image10:

Anyone else had a phone call like that?

I have spoken to that chap before and is a really nice lad which he seems to be doing very well for himself trad window cleaning.

Think he has realised the type of work I do takes time and can be hard graft so would rather recommend me to his customers (pass the work on for free) to me

knowing I can do a really good job and also not be in any fear of me taking his window cleaning customers away from him.

I always wear a hard hat when I’m working even when wfp window cleaning Oliver as I'm for ever banding my head on stuff like hanging baskets, metal cloths lines etc.

It's probably too late now as I've already lost my marbles but still keeps the rain/sun off me head :Image13:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.