Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help Pricing Comp School

What would you guys price this at ? Large comprehensive / 6th form inside and out

It has 1200 external widows to be done inside and out some very large pains

Inside of building has 500 pieces of glass to be done both sides

Depends how much you want the job, how often you are going to clean it, I would go on time it takes to do the job multiplied by your hourly rate.

Depends how much you want the job, how often you are going to clean it, I would go on time it takes to do the job multiplied by your hourly rate.
Andys right,go what you feel comfortable with,have a long good look round,not always a good idea listening to prices on here as confusing ,just try work out time so you don't bungle on price.

400-500 ?? For inside an put ? The size of the building it's prob going to take me 4 days on my own iv got school tht I so 3 times a year and its barely a fraction of size of this school the comprehensive school has 1700 pupils its one of biggest in area. That's what's puzzling me fact I do a school thts takes me less thn half a day for £250 and thn this is prob 10 times its size

At rate of £1 each side of glass it would be £2400 for exterior glass outside/ in and for interior of building ie class rooms stair frames both sides £1000.surely I can't put anywhere near tht majority of glass is very large panes

400-500 ?? For inside an put ? The size of the building it's prob going to take me 4 days on my own iv got school tht I so 3 times a year and its barely a fraction of size of this school the comprehensive school has 1700 pupils its one of biggest in area. That's what's puzzling me fact I do a school thts takes me less thn half a day for £250 and thn this is prob 10 times its size
I had to say something because now it has made you think if your not sure price it up as day work because you know it will take you 4 days and if you want put a bit on for waiting payment ,it is very hard for anybody to give you a price by 3 little pictures but at least now it has made you think

Mark it's huge mate I was thinking of going I at the £1 each side of window some of the glass is huge and prob should be more thn £1 but I'm thinking the price will be around £3400 mark wich is a lot of money but the school is huge lol

So u think its gunna take 4 day to do and your gunna price it at £3400.

R u taking the p......

So u think £850. A day is a far price for working on your own as u said. ????

So u work £100 an hour plus.....

Think all this sun has gone to your head......

The on my own bit was in reference to the other school I do tht takes me around half a day for £250. It will take me 4 days to do inside and out with 2 man set up

Back