Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying This

I don't need any yet I'm thinking ahead.im planing to feel butts up coz where I live I can only av it running for 3-4 hours a day so need to make it as quick as poss I can't leave it running all nite like a few peeps here do.

looking at it it will only do 57Lph at its optimum, so in that 3-4 hours you could look to making around only 180-228lts in 4 hours.

if you need water quick a 4040 is a better option, costs more but makes a lot more in a short amount of time

I know a 4040 is double the cost but will produce pure water more quickly than that one but for the price that 600 gpd looks good value to me if your not going to use a lot of pure each day...

:Image13: RC we seem to have posted at the same time

I know a 4040 is double the cost but will produce pure water more quickly than that one but for the price that 600 gpd looks good value to me if your not going to use a lot of pure each day...

:Image13: RC we seem to have posted at the same time
great minds maybe! lol

Think it will do me plus I'm planing on storing in butts and hopfuly as my round grows ill store it bigger tanks and if I keep on top of it I shouldn't run out. Plus weekends I can av it running all day filling up.and if I start to need more water...well that will means I'm doing well and then ill put money into the 4040 lol

no dont buy that.

from the picture it only has one membrane and no booster pump.

the Vyair 450gpd is around the ssame price with dual membranes and dual booster pumps.

Hi gto thanks for ur info can you send a link tho coz I'm aving probs finding the one ur on about lol

i changed my filters a couple of months ago and i have had my RO over a year.

your supposed to change them every 3 - 6 months, but i don't use much water

the pre filters i bought where only £23 from vyair for the 20" ones

yes you still need a DI.

depending on your inout tds you may get near to 000ppm out.

my input tds is 430ppm and it output around 5-10ppm so the DI finishes it off to 000ppm

Yeah Trevor u do. It only gets it 96 98% iv been on to them today.as gto says the 600 I was looking at is not a lot of good lol I'm now looking at purefreedoms 450 and a 10l di n pump.

Gto.....do you av the ro running into ur di or you run it though the di after. Also how many litres par hour do you get mate ? Sorry to be a pain just can't make my mind up and don't want to jump in n get somthink I will regret later lol

i have the vyair 600gpd now going into a 11L DI form daqua which gives me 90l per hour

when i had the 450gpd RO from vyair i had the same DI and got around 60l per hour.

my RO was only changed from the 400 to 600 as a goodwill upgrade from vyair as they couldn't get a new part to me to fix the auto flush

Well iv put a order in gto. Been talking to them in email and I'm getting the 400 n 8l di fall and fittings for it plus a float valve n fittings n pipe work. And fitting to plum it in under my sink into a dishwasher outlet All for £400 a saving of bout £70 so I'm happy just can't wait to get it all now n start playing with me new toys lollll and thanks for putting me on to vyair and all ur help gto. /emoticons/smile.png

Back