Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet Drop...few Questions

vespawho

I'm getting my leaflets soon and drop them as i canvass. And just drop them without door knocking

But also want to get them all out asap ...getting 10k to start with. ,......

What sort of return have you all had on leaflet drops?

My daughter will probably be dropping some for me. Just wondered how much you have paid people to drop them? (she off to uni in september so a way of her earning a few quid and me knowing they did get posted!!)

Cheers Damo.....brain on to many things this morning! lol

Damo, you drop quite a few leaflets.....what sort of return do you get?

Sorry bud. That come across rude lol

I meant to reply as well haha.

I do targeted leaflets mate.

I have a leaflet for windows/gutters/solar panels

Gutters was crazy. Dropped about 100 got I think 27 jobs

Solar dropped a good 500 and got 27 ish jobs.

Window cleaning for every 100 we get 5-10 calls= 2/4 jobs.

But we price on the leaflet as well.

No dropping at the moment as I can't keep up with it all. We are fully booked until aug on any extra work.

I didn't take any offence dont worry lol

So your window cleaning leaflet .....is that the same as the others, as in targeted?.....how do you choose to target for windows?

So when you drop a leaflet you add a price....but how do you price if you cant see the whole house? ..Could be connys etc that you cant see?

I do like the idea of doing this as i think it will pull more people in as they like to have an idea of price.

And it must work with the results you have been getting.

if you get over 0.5% return calls you are going to do well if you follow with a door knock you will have a better return

Leaflets have been carefully worded.

Connys and sky lights are extra.

Whoever leaflet drops for the day. Goes on google earth and street view and gets a

Generally idea of the style of houses.

New houses ain't gonna have extensions really.

Window leaflets drops are done on new estates sold/for sale houses and dirty houses.

Grr damo and I thought James flyers were finished lol. Let me know James if you want then changing it won't take long.

@ OP, tell your daughter to watch her fingers in letter boxes when delivering. My Mrs got bit badly buy a mongrel on the other side of the door.

I saw a guy delivering bettaware catalogues and he was using a wooden spoon to hold the letter box open and slide the book through. I used the same technique and didn't get my hand caught once :)

dont ask anybody to leaflet past the 4hour mark is my tip- it gets gruelling after that and the temptation to skip houses or hide up gets strong.

Haha, did not realise you were on this forum. Actually, when you look at the members map on here, there is no one near this area.lol

av u leafletted bath road area ? thats a bit of the old town no trad windie wants to work there .

Back