Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any Wfp'ers Getting This Lately?

Tuffers

I've lost count of the amount of 'not this time', 'can we make it every 6 weeks' 'is it a month already' 'we're in and out a lot the next few weeks, can you leave till then' 'we are away a lot the next few months, we'll call you when we need them doing again'.

I've picked up work, but this type of stuff gets me down a bit.

Does my head in as well, you think your making progress 3 steps forward and 2 back. Its the only part of the job that gets me down i take personal and know i shouldnt but i do

am getting a lot of can I go 8 weeks please, getting lots of new WC starting up offering 8 week service and wondering why it takes them ages to get a decent round, so end up doing it part time, or packing it in, saying there Is no money in it, I recently dropped all my 8 weekers, it spreads like a disease

Does my head in as well, you think your making progress 3 steps forward and 2 back. Its the only part of the job that gets me down i take personal and know i shouldnt but i do
I know exactly. Wish I could tell them what I'm thinking when they say these things.

Had one today, as he was writing the cheque said can you come less often. Then proceed to tell me all about his holiday he's just had in Germany. I was like stf up you clown I don't effing care (in my head).

I only use the monthly date as a guide as say i did some today on the 11th the customers wouldnt see me until the 11th or just afterwards next month.

my customers seem to like this as they all get paid monthly not 4 weeekly.

Apart from social security benefits who else does a four weekly service? lol

Up to you how you run your business but not all will want there windows cleaned as often as you would like to do them.

Whatever reason they give they can say when they want their windows cleaned as employ you not the other way round :Image16:

Welcome to the world of being self employed as can customers can be a real pain in the **** :Image3:

We run a 5 weekly round. Best thing we ever did years ago.

Most weeks we are slightly late so most customers get cleaned between 5 and half to 6 weeks.

We clean anywhere from 2 weeks to 12 weeks and charge accordingly.

An to OP, nope not had any of those comments for about 6 months to a year.

One new customer has fobbed off another van about 3 times, been cleaned once. So she will get hit with a big bill if she doesn't take up on a regular clean.

OH and OP you know why dont ya...........

Windows stay cleaner longer. Some houses have been cleaned for around 10 - 12 years with wfp on our round. They are so sterile clean its untrue!

Sterile clean - are you telling porkies to your customers Damo? :Image3:

So say pure water we use for window cleaning is anything but sterile :Image13:

Apart from social security benefits who else does a four weekly service? lol

a lot to be honest missus gets paid weekly she used to work center parcs which was 4 weekly and I know a lot more round here.

Sterile clean - are you telling porkies to your customers Damo? :Image3:

So say pure water we use for window cleaning is anything but sterile :Image13:
It's an expression not a science term.

A window cleaned with WFP once will not be as clean as a window cleaned 20 times with a WFP

I know what you mean Damo as trad soap residue should have been all washed away after a few cleans using wfp method. However by no means make the glass sterile so wfp window cleaners should not be tell anyone it does but I know some that do. :Image13:

It's an expression not a science term.

A window cleaned with WFP once will not be as clean as a window cleaned 20 times with a WFP

Sterilized window cleaing service. If you use an ionics zero you could say sterile as they use top notch filtration ,germicidal,uv,ozone,nuclear grade di carbon etc etc so technically if your equipment eg hoses were kept in clean condition you could say sterile using that system.

Sterilized window cleaing service. If you use an ionics zero you could say sterile as they use top notch filtration ,germicidal,uv,ozone,nuclear grade di carbon etc etc so technically if your equipment eg hoses were kept in clean condition you could say sterile using that system.
Not really! how do you think resin beads are made!

I know what you mean Damo as trad soap residue should have been all washed away after a few cleans using wfp method. However by no means make the glass sterile so wfp window cleaners should not be tell anyone it does but I know some that do. :Image13:
Damos got nuclear grade wfp filtration system didn't you know?
Anyway, thought pure water was sterile?

Back