Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Poor Customer Service Loses Business.

HotWash Window Cleaners

Have any of you guys and girls been to try and purchase stuff over the internet just to be dumbfounded by extremely poor customer service?

I have rung two businessess to buy new poles today.

The first one the obvious choice

The second an up coming pole brand.

The first one what a nightmare

The second one was speaking english but couldnt understand a single word she said.

I want to buy and have two new poles before the weekend any advice guys?

I need an 18ft pole and at least a 25 ft pole with the possibility of extending.

Prefer full carbon poles for rigidity.

One pole is for me the other is for the misses.

I use gardiner clx 18 and clx 22 with extension and a hxtel 35e

Recommendations please.

I have a CLX 27 and a Phoenix Pro 22. (both hybrids not full carbon )

At first the Pro 22 felt a bit weird and I didn't get on well with it. My wife loved it though.

I have over the last two weeks been using it and it's grown on me. It's light, strong and I really like the clamps. Would I buy another? yes, I think I will buy another. (Mostly because the wife wants her pole back!)

I have got a phoenix pole Hotwash they are very good pm me as you are down south I have some news for you

Think you are just having a bad day hotwash take some chill pills dude :Image16:

Have any of you guys and girls been to try and purchase stuff over the internet just to be dumbfounded by extremely poor customer service?

I have rung two businessess to buy new poles today.

The first one the obvious choice

The second an up coming pole brand.

The first one what a nightmare

The second one was speaking english but couldnt understand a single word she said.

I want to buy and have two new poles before the weekend any advice guys?

I need an 18ft pole and at least a 25 ft pole with the possibility of extending.

Prefer full carbon poles for rigidity.

One pole is for me the other is for the misses.

I use gardiner clx 18 and clx 22 with extension and a hxtel 35e

Recommendations please.

Mmmmmm.........far from it smurf i have had a fantastic day just dealt with some bad csr's today thats it. Have you never rung a company and got the company fool or the newbie? Its just been that thats all smurf. Chill pills no thanks I dont even take paracetamol.

Yeah think calm thoughts pal. Everyone has a bad day, you probably just rang Gardiner's on one of theirs.

I have an SLX 22 you can buy, where you based?

Probably right Masons , everyone entitled to a bad day.

I have gone off gardiner products the old clamps drive me insane and I dont think that bearing in mind that the competition has upped its game I will pay the over the odds prices for something that might not last me a year.

The old clx's I have started twisting around of their own free will after about six months and find I am always having to adjust readjust adjust readjust everytime with them.

Its either a design fault or a result of poor product testing so in light of that I dont think I will purchase from them again. I know alex will jump to the defnse of his equipment but you cant get away from the fact that the equipment hasnt lasted a year for the money.

I not into second hand gearMasons s but I live in Plymouth

about 95% not enough to sleep with it! lol

have had a play with the new gardiner clamps, they are a lot better than the old ones, but still dont feel quite right to me, and dont beat the facelift clamps.

Rc what's with the ultra light section? Do you use it kept in most of the time or do you always extend it first? Don't quite see the point in having a top section you don't use first as per the sales spiel on the website, or am I thinking about it wrong?

Back