Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Interior Windows

iluvwindows

Whats the best way to clean commercial (interior windows) large desks in the way, feel like standing on the desk lol, no serious note extension pole or steps? im using spray solution and micro fibre cloths

All windows can be done standing up so no ladders required it just reaching over to do the middle ones is a bloody task with the desks in the way

Whats the best way to clean commercial (interior windows) large desks in the way, feel like standing on the desk lol, no serious note extension pole or steps? im using spray solution and micro fibre cloths

All windows can be done standing up so no ladders required it just reaching over to do the middle ones is a bloody task with the desks in the way
Extension pole!

Extension pole with either a Wagtail Whirlwind or a Wagtail Combo....you'll be able to clean and fan the whole window from top to bottom :Image9: .

sensible answer,extension pole,can take a while to get to grips with it if you've never used on as could bungle.

I spent a day yesterday training a lad and with my guidance he cracked it.

I usually stand on them with them foot covers & a towel thrown over the computer or paperwork. In my eyes if they want the window cleaned then they should clear the desk. Just as they should clear window sills.

I usually stand on them with them foot covers & a towel thrown over the computer or paperwork. In my eyes if they want the window cleaned then they should clear the desk. Just as they should clear window sills.

absolutely if they move em I'll get up close and personal if not I'll do it with a pole.

Latest Posts

Back