Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shop Front, What Would You Charge For This?

2 weekly? they'll be absolutely greased up.

I'd recommend weekly (maybe twice weekly), £10 weekly, £10 for sign once a month.

2 weekly? they'll be absolutely greased up.

I'd recommend weekly (maybe twice weekly), £10 weekly, £10 for sign once a month.
That's exactly what I was thinking price wise, glad you said that, I didn't think how greasy they would be! good point!

Ubik or Virsol diluted would be good.

Same as masons.

But in all honesty if it was me, i would say to the manager i want £20's worth of food for each clean.

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Ubik or Virsol diluted would be good.

Same as masons.

But in all honesty if it was me, i would say to the manager i want £20's worth of food for each clean.

/emoticons/biggrin.png
Good tip I have some Virsol for first cleans & manky conny roofs, what mix would dilute it for that? or just use it in hand spay gun?Also would you just trad it or wfp outside?

Trad outside for sure, and then mixed with you water,ecocover just a splash of virosol

NOM NOM NOM

I did think Burger king was a national company tho?

I was asked to quote a maccy D's near me, went it at £45 a week 3 visits a week.

Last firm was £15.

Told them to shove it then!

I got called in to quote my local Mac D's

Outside, inside 1st visit

outside & doors 2nd visit

outside & doors 3rd visit

3 visits a week at £45 per visit.

I worked out each time is about an hour maybe a bit more.

The last "national" firm was charging £15 an a visit.

Soooooooooooooo £45 a week! I wanted £45 a visit!

basically told the jumped up bleep to do one.

The last firm couldn't wait to get out of the contract, that's why they stopped coming!

View attachment 1862

FYI i dont waste any time now with commercials.

Waste of time and money, unless you dedicate a van to just commercial.

residential is less stress and very very very VERY easy money!

£15 is very cheap for a mcds, I charge more and yet mine are considered cheap for commercial. But it's regular work and money and it means I'm earning money before most windy's are awake. Then I start my residential for 8:00-8:30.

They pay monthly direct debits which is always nice.

I do a KFC for £45.00,do it in an hour,the last window cleaner charged £30 and was poo.

As follow National firms,they always bungle and charge cheap so your right damo.

Worked for one for 18 months,good money,got head hunted but were so cheap on national chains they folded lol.

Well When i said £45 to the manager, he said that fine, Thats what the other firm was charging.

He assumed £15 £15 £15!

Problem is some old boy was probably doing it on a bike. £15 an hour lovely jubbley

just thought using stilts was a new trad window cleaning method myself. :Image13:

Wonder if it will catch on? :Image16:

I do mcdonalds in my town £250 per month three times a week the only good thing is as been mentioned its done early doors before you start your graft

i,m finding now some of the shops are going fortnightly

^ Nice job, as I said twice weekly would be sound but at least once, so nice one.

Be a good addition to any round.

Latest Posts

Back