Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Ninja Bucket On A Belt Questions.

Masons

Debating buying Ninja gear, but would like to know.

I heard the applicator T-bar was awful, would it be possible to use the Unger S app tbar instead and would the app sleeve fit fine on it.

Also if needed would Unger S handles and channels fit well in the blade slots (weird question but I have my reasons)

I'm not paying loads of money for nothing lol.

Mine all fits. When I got my unger pro kit it was ment to av a unger green boab with it but they sent me the ninja one instead. Must av run out of the green ones lol you can get ur mop n two blades tho iv only tried the 14" mop n 14" blade also as bit at the front for a small hand scrapper. Hope this helps :)

You do get a sticker tho! My advice is shop around. I do not rate the BOAB from unger at all. Never have, never will.

TBH i find all unger stuff heavy, expensive and about 2 years behind the competition

Wouldn't know im afraid, i am not trad any more.

I do around 4 hours a month if that.

People rate ettorre.

I went with the ninja coz it was black and that was it.

You do get a sticker tho! My advice is shop around. I do not rate the BOAB from unger at all. Never have, never will.

TBH i find all unger stuff heavy, expensive and about 2 years behind the competition

Posted by Damo :Image9: ......

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

I have got some bits and bobs of moerman but i still think unger stuff is the best

I have the ninja stuff as i love the look, but the normal green unger stuff is the best i think out of the unger ranges

Think you need to make your mind-up Damo :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .

I don't see the problem with either comment.

I find it expensive. Out of date and heavy.

Yet I still buy it...

But I do next to no trad work. As my company and I don't care for it :)

Ow and OP is asking about a BOAB not about traditional equipment in general.

Getting like CIU this place. Sigh

Mmmm....and I answered OP's question correctly about the BOAB :Image3: .

Wasn't me who mentioned anything about traditional equipment....it was you :Image9: .

OH.......

and if you care to read Masons (OP) first post, you'll see that he did ask about traditional equipment.....so there....nahnananaanahhhhh :Image3: .

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.