Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do You Guys Do About Overspill And Dripping Onto Properties Below?

S

Scotty

There are loads of tenement flats where i live in Scotland. I've been researching WFP cleaning recently with a view to canvassing myself a round.

I was wondering how you deal with upstairs properties when your not cleaning the bottom floor windows. I.e. 1up and 2 up flat scenarios?

Is there a lot of dripdown and would it dirty the windows below if it was dripping all over them.

I'm just trying to get my head around everything.

This site is brilliant, reading through all the posts is an excellent resource to starting. Just need to get out knocking doors now.

I was gonna try do a month of canvassing to get some idea of numbers before i invest in the bulk of the equipment. Does this seem wise?

Welcome to the forum.

I would personally concentrate on houses etc.

If you DO pick up a few customers on 4th,5th 6th floor.

You would need a 35-60ft pole....... Which wont be cheap if you want a decent one.

Stick to simple houses first.

Dont run before you can walk /emoticons/smile.png

Damo

Over past years have picked up a few 2nd 3rd story flats. Dripping onto properties below can be a small problem at times. If a property below complains i remove the water with a squeege. Have to be honest not really a problem.

Latest Posts

Back