Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wcf Summer Competition Tips & Tutorial Etc Video Entries (Comp 1)

Entry numbers are at top left of the posts.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodger

This thread is for video entries to the best Tips, Hints, Diy, Tutorial video part of the competition only.

Simply place the YouTube link in a post here in this thread so everyone can take a look.

The winners and runners up will be decided by PUBLIC vote via a poll in this thread.

Please keep this thread clear and chat about all entries in the official COMP CHAT thread.

PLEASE REFER TO THE RULES AND CRITERIA IN THIS THREAD - http://www.windowcle...fficial-thread/ - BEFORE POSTING YOUR ENTRIES.

======================================================

======================================================

As promised heres a quick tutorial for uploading videos to You Tube.

I suggest if you have either an Android or iPhone you use that to shoot the video as it makes the whole process much easier and the quality is plenty good enough.

Step 1 = Shoot the video.

Step 2 = Open You Tube App, if you don't have it get it from itunes or play store etc it's free.

Step 3 = Sign into You Tube / or create an account and sign in. (again it's free) On iphone touch the 3 little lines icon at top left of screen and on Android it's the you tube logo to open the settings and sign in. (if you have a google account use this email if not you may need to create one, takes a minute and again free)

Step 4 = Touch your USERNAME then touch UPLOADS then touch the little arrow at the top of the screen.

Step 5 = Touch the folder where your video is then touch the video file.

Step 6 = Give the video a title and description and make it public. (don't forget to put this link www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk in the description).

Step 7 = Touch the little arrow at the top of the screen again.

Step 8 = Wait till it finishes uploading and processing.

Step 9 = Now sign into youtube on your pc/laptop with same log in info and go to VIDEOS, click on the video you just uploaded and it will go to that page and start playing.

Step 10 = Copy the URL (web address) in the address bar at top of screen, just right click in the address bar and click copy. Now just paste that link into your post here in this thread thats it, click post.

Any problems just PM me.

NOW FOR A VIDEO WHICH SHOWS HOW TO UPLOAD FROM A COMPUTER (WINDOWS)

Entry 5

How to Restore UPVC Window Frames & Sills Without Using A Ladder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfuEpW5RLDQ

This method of cleaning dirty discoloured plastic and stubborn marks like tiger stripes be it on cladding, guttering, fascia, soffits, conservatories, window frames, sills etc comes in very handy for wfp users that don't carry ladders about, prefer not to use ladders for safety reasons or to overcome obsticals like tiled pitched roof ground floor extentions and/or over conservatories where a ladder would be impossible to use.

Hope this little tip helps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfuEpW5RLDQ

Entry 6

Thought i'd have ago. I don't have much experience yet so thought i'd do something simple I've learnt in this heat, I was cleaning these swimming pool doors and thought they would be great to show off some squeegee technique.

I do hope I get that WFP backpack. That would save me a pretty penny :Image9:

p.s - couldn't embed the video to the post for some reason?

Yep. Shame H ain't about I bet he'd love to know how to use one of those karchers lol.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gonna clean this thread and delete all these posts so shazzy's goes up and doesn't miss any votes, well in Shazzy love it.

Dont forget you can change your vote at any time, I thought I'd mention that because of Shazzy's late entry.

NOW GET VOTING.....

I noticed the same thing Steele. Maybe they should've made it a secret ballot and once you vote that's it, no changing your mind.

People could be bribed etc to vote for them. Know what I'm saying nudge nudge wink wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back