Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Twin Di

Neil

Hope this helps

cheers mark, can I fill up my tank with the tap water that reads 270 and have 2 di vessels in my van (I already have one in the van). And as I'm working let it go through the 2 DI's? Is this still ok?

It wont make any difference what size di vessel you have a bag with my tap water at 240ppm which I had made 6000lt so you wont be that far off and only takes 20 minutes to fill but the slower you put the water on the longer the resin will last

That is correct but at that ppm it wont last long you really do need a twin di I only used twin di at the time because it was cheaper for me to do so because I did not have a spare garage so I would have to rent at £15 a week so twin di was the only way for me at the time

I use twin di as does M my ppm is 240 too .

But this last lot of resin doesn't seem to have lasted as long as tbe other times I have refilled maybe ive had a dodgy batch ???

I use twin di as does M my ppm is 240 too .

But this last lot of resin doesn't seem to have lasted as long as tbe other times I have refilled maybe ive had a dodgy batch ???

Same here, first lot of water from a new bag read 001ppm. It's up to 004ppm a month and 4000L or so later. I use twin di and the first vessel was throwing it out at something like 016ppm into the second with new resin. Strange.

So from 4000 ltrs it's gone up to 16 or whatever it is? Should it last longer than that?

No, sorry, I posted it wrongly. The first vessel is now about 016ppm (probably higher as I checked that vessel a week or so ago). The second vessel is reading 004ppm.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.