Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Come On Already!

Masons

WE NEED THIS COMPETITION TO START BEFORE WE ALL BLOW OUR PRETTY LITTLE BRAINS OUT!!

There are 8million threads ABOUT the competition, but NONE officially starting it.

WE'RE RESTLESS!!!!

Aim gota clue how to put a video on you tube or upload a pic on here. Couldn't you do a comp for us non computer buffs lol.

Excellent prizes tho & well done to the lads for organising it.

I'm going to do some tutorials on putting videos on you tube and uploading pictures to the forum Posh so get cracking with the entries lol.

Seriously mate I'm going to make it as easy as possible to do this all you will need to do is plan what you're going to do and I'll guide you through the rest.

I'm going to do some tutorials on putting videos on you tube and uploading pictures to the forum Posh so get cracking with the entries lol.

Seriously mate I'm going to make it as easy as possible to do this all you will need to do is plan what you're going to do and I'll guide you through the rest.
Cheers for that dodge,well keen.

Back