Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Hello, I'm David In Jacksonville, Fl

Guest DCottingham

Guest DCottingham

Name :David Cottingham

Cleaning Method :traditional mop and squeegee

Years cleaning : in the process of starting

Area :Jacksonville FL

About me :53 yr old,employed as a stock clerk, used to own a pet store, need to make extra money on my days off and possibly quit job and go back to owning my own business.

Any advice on starting out would be good, from equipment, soliciting, advertising...etc. Thanks. I think i will browse some.....

Hello David,

Advice about starting up, well, you say you've owned your own business before, you'll know it takes hard work, both to gain the customers and then to maintain a level of quality in your work to keep them, so be specific about how we can help and I along with everyone else here will help if we can.

Welcome to the forum pal :)

Don't try to be fast, maximum attention to detail and check your work from different angles. You will get quicker naturally and people watching you will be impressed and want your services.

Just my thoughts for what its with. Best if luck.

Oh yeah, and stay off my patch ;-)

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.