Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

How Much Water Per Day

CNS-southwest

Its ok thinking a car derived van is good but you have to think of the payload you can carry

The punto van you can only get a 200 ltr tank in one of those .

Id say vet a combo van as I have done I got a 350 tank in that .

On an average days work I can use around 125 litres it just depends how generous you are qith the water

I average around 9 litres use on a 3 bed thats with a squirt around then a scrub of glass and frames then a rinse off .

depends on what you want out of your business, a car van i.e punto fiesta etc is not suitable for wfp work

a combo van fiat doblo etc size van with 400l is good for 1 operators, the new fiat doblo has a 1000kg payload so can carry 600l easy

as for using 125l a day what are you actually doing all day? using roughly 1 litre per minute your doing 2 hours on the glass window cleaning per day?

best thing you can do is get a van capable of carrying 600 litres and set your goals high

Basically looking at employing someone so was looking at car derived van to save on insurance and running costs

dont forget that that 2nd person in it counts towards payload, unless you will only be running it with 1 man in it

2 man teams we use around 650 from 9 until 3 but 2 men teams trip over each other as their is dead time. as a 1 man team i got a 450l in a despatch van n thats good for 1 man, nothing worse than having to reload so dont cut yourself short n get a proper van with proper space for tanks, hose reels, pumps and batterys . id say any tank 350 or less you will be towing if your a hard worker, so a van size of a despatch with a 400 or 450 tank is perfect

So just wondering how much work have you got for this so say employee window cleaner?

If hardly anything and he/she if not a member of your family that can be trusted jobbing about and gaining new business for you then all I can say is watch your back.

Even good mates when it comes down to dosh they soon will wise up how much money they can make on their own so be warned. :Image3:

Pay peanuts & get monkeys as the saying goes :Image13:

No they will just be on their own. There will be two vans, one for car cleaning and one for windows

So just wondering how much work have you got for this so say employee window cleaner?

If hardly anything and he/she if not a member of your family that can be trusted jobbing about and gaining new business for you then all I can say is watch your back.

Even good mates when it comes down to dosh they soon will wise up how much money they can make on their own so be warned. :Image3:

Pay peanuts & get monkeys as the saying goes :Image13:

I hear what your saying, I won't be paying them peanuts. They'll get a decent wage.

I can't take on any more window cleaning work until I have someone, work is trad ATM tho

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.