Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Is Your Best Way To Gain Work ?

parish council newsletter......

it went to 5 villages, every 2 months and it cost £30, a year, about £800 of my monthy work come from this advertising

Sounds interesting chaps...might try that one myself :Image16:

Yes one I advertise in pay £30.00 a year and now got whole village.all big properties as well.

parish council newsletter......

it went to 5 villages, every 2 months and it cost £30, a year, about £800 of my monthy work come from this advertising

Another way is to build a good solid reputation,go that extra mile,good usp and don't undersell yourself.

Stand out from the rest and always do a good job.I've been in the game since 13 and now 34,still learning and learned on here,I've Smurf to thank for another add on.always deliver quality and don't bungle.

Leaflets, I have always found leaflets work best over time but you have to deliver thousands. Door knocking gets you a lot of people you end up dropping later. If they take the trouble to phone and leave a message they are serious.

TBH i dont think i would ever say this buttttttttttt

Website, We are getting calls galore /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sounds silly but once you guys have the web site, were do you advertise your address? Business cards, flyers etc?

most people that visit your site will find it searching for a window cleaner etc on Google bing etc. But yeah pur it on everything anyway.

Facebook has gone mental mental for me !

i will show you all how to do it in my video for the wcf competition guaranteed results .

How do you advertise on Facebook? Do you do it off your personal page? Or business page?

Back