Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bathroom Windows

brad proctor

Does everyone clean bathroom windows or do you get away without doing them? If so do you do them everytime? can you actually tell if they've been done from inside or not?

Everytime,

This question is exactly what gives good window cleaners bad names.

it`s lazy not too also not giving the customer what you are charging them for.

I agree but I have had a few custys that have told me to leave them & I still do them lol

I see glass & I have to clean it! Getting OCD about it now lol

There are trad guy's in many area I have seen working that do not clean frosted glass or wipe frames & sills at all. That's why they are so cheap as do only half a job very quickly.

You can tell if a bathroom window is clean looking from inside to outside if you have a trained eye ;-)
you don't need a trained eye, it so obvious to anyone looking out of them you are a fool not to do them

Stick to what you agreed to clean when you picked up the work. You never know who is watching you. The householder, a nosey neighbour, etc.

Ever start cleaning bathroom window when top window is open and smells like somebodys been at the curryhouse day before ? :Image1:

And dont forget, bathroom windows are probably the most opened window in the house, so the customer is more likely to spot a window sill that hasnt been wiped which may lead them to believe that the window hasnt been done.

No one see bathroom sills anyway?

Window might be open more which explains why its so dusty as window is facing up.

Some bathroom windows dont just have a little top window that opens. Some have the full window that opens, or round my way lots have old style windows that pull up. At the end of the day, just get them cleaned.

Latest Posts

Back