Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Purefreedom Vs Xline Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bernie

Puting the cost aside....what's the better trolley n pole. Iv looked up the pole that you can get with the xline and I like the look of that.... but I can't find anythink on the pole you can get from pf. So what set up would you pros go with?

I have the trolly and can say nothing bad!

Big wheels that help going up steps.

Just remember to charge the battery otherwise you have problems, this is down to the user and not the trolly!(me) lol!

i have the pf trolley and pole , the trolley is brilliant but id say stay well away from their xtel fiberglass pole , there to whippy and heavy , is the xline trolley aluminium

Yeah I think the trolley is aluminium. If you go to the link I posted here there's a good vid on the trolley looks really good in the vid he also shows u him lifting it out of he's van n looks lite n easy.

Mate of mine has a x line trolley

Great piece of kit to be honest
the trolley is very popular, and the pole deal makes it i good buy. we are only running the 25% off pole deal till the end of the month.

Back