Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer Got A Parking Ticket Today Outside Their Own Home

Smurf

Went back to finish off an exterior deep clean on this one today and while setting up a traffic warden stuck a ticket on one of the customers cars.

They have only been in the house few weeks and as the wife is due a baby in two weeks time so parked the land rover outside their house as can't walk too far. The street has a restricted parking Mon - Fri 10-noon.

By the time I noticed the traffic warden by the customers car and spoke to him I explained that the heavily pregnant lady lives in that house and husband was at work so she was only doing me a fervour so I could work on the front of the property he said “too late now I've issued a ticket"

When I asked about my van which had cones around it he said "That's OK left there as you are working"

WTF!!!!

Anyhow I reluctantly told the lady what happened and thought she was going to go into labour right there.

Cut a long story short I took some pics so they can appeal the parking ticket hopefully.

Went back to finish off an exterior deep clean on this one today and while setting up a traffic warden stuck a ticket on one of the customers cars.
They have only been in the house few weeks and as the wife is due a baby in two weeks time so parked the land rover outside their house as can't walk too far. The street has a restricted parking Mon - Fri 10-noon.

By the time I noticed the traffic warden by the customers car and spoke to him I explained that the heavily pregnant lady lives in that house and husband was at work so she was only doing me a fervour so I could work on the front of the property he said “too late now I've issued a ticket"

When I asked about my van which had cones around it he said "That's OK left there as you are working"

WTF!!!!

Anyhow I reluctantly told the lady what happened and thought she was going to go into labour right there.

Cut a long story short I took some pics so they can appeal the parking ticket hopefully.
You took pics of a pregnant woman? Hmm, ya perve haha.

You wouldn't have been let off a ticket because you were cleaning the windows round here. Also they use camera vans so you don't even know you have been caught till the letter arrives.

However, on the good side many roads only have no parking 10-11 or 11-12 to stop the commuters parking their cars in the side streets and going to the station.

Back