Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Pressurewasher Engineer Any Questions?

cromwellian

So how much would it cost me to self build a doff type system?

Like this http://restorative-products.com/thermatech/

This machine is a dry steamer basically, if water goes over 100c at sea level it is deemed as steam, as you increase the pressure in the vessel it becomes what is known in the engineering terms as super heated, at really high temperatures you can achieve blue steam, this is not new technology, steam has been used to degrease engine rooms in old ships since the last century, a cheaper alternative for you would be to contact my sales guy scotty, all you need is a generator, then have a portable 8 bar steamer which will give you approximate 186 degrees Celsius, also if you have a generator to run this, you can have a Space-vac gutter cleaning system etc. as an addon to your existing business or chewing gum removal application also.

So how much would it cost me to self build a doff type system?

Like this http://restorative-products.com/thermatech/

lavor boiler 400+

inter pump motor and pump 400+

electrics burner module 85

hose and lance assy 150 ( will require modification due to heat) I make chewinggum lances for well known theme park they pay 270 each unit

safety devices (thermostat etc, blow off valves , and nrvs etc 100+

plus all the labour and ancillaries its cheaper just to buy an industrial steamer (Doman, Osprey, Knoll, or Matrix if your have tight margins, which you can use for kitchen deep cleans,

I do hope I have been of some help,

I've got one, I have a MacAllister petrol pressure washer - this one http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden-power-tools/pressure-washers-sprayers/heavy_duty_pressure_washers/Mac-Allister-140cc-Petrol-Pressure-Washer-11987553 - And I have a Karcher t300 patio cleaner head - but nothing to connect the two. Also, we've lost the hoses that connect pressure washer to anything else!

Pressure washing isnt something we do a lot of, just a bit here and there for existing window cleaning clients - but we need to get the system up and running again. What are your reccomendations for a goodish / cheapish patio cleaning head? As i've said patio cleaning / jetwashing is mostly just something we do as a favour for existing clients so we just need something of reasonable quality as opposed to super professional jetwashing solutions...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one, I have a MacAllister petrol pressure washer - this one http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden-power-tools/pressure-washers-sprayers/heavy_duty_pressure_washers/Mac-Allister-140cc-Petrol-Pressure-Washer-11987553 - And I have a Karcher t300 patio cleaner head - but nothing to connect the two. Also, we've lost the hoses that connect pressure washer to anything else!

Pressure washing isnt something we do a lot of, just a bit here and there for existing window cleaning clients - but we need to get the system up and running again. What are your reccomendations for a goodish / cheapish patio cleaning head? As i've said patio cleaning / jetwashing is mostly just something we do as a favour for existing clients so we just need something of reasonable quality as opposed to super professional jetwashing solutions...

I would not recommend using the karcher t300 on the petrol pressurewasher as it is too powerful and may damage the plastic components.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.