Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Whats The Best Wfp System To Go For?

penfold

Pure Freedom or a similar type system is all that you need. WFP window cleaning is basically a ‘secured tank’ of pure water & pump. If you want the ‘best’ quality, you can buy some of the more expensive systems. Unless it’s a heated system, it’s difficult to get any more benefits from pure water.

Richard

purefreedom, ionics, gardiner, pure2o id use one of there systems if not then i would make my own as. heads up though im on my 2nd ionics system and then are a lot more expensive to maintain than all the others so would bear than in mind

iv built 1 system from scratch refurbed a ionics pro5 that was battered and installed that through the chassis now im using a ionic thermopure fitted by ionics, i no a fair few windys that use pure freedom systems and to be honest they all do the same thing filter water and clean windows, it depends what you want from your system (ie filling time, hot/cold, 1/2 man etc) but i personally wouldn't want to without me hot water and a crash tested system as hot water is a MASSIVE improvement and the last thing you want is 400-500 kg launched at ya if you had a accident which is why i would use one of the suppliers mentioned in before post as they all make safe and good quality systems, if they to pricey then make your own it easy and cheap enough to do and im sure there people on here that will help in unsure

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.