Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

All Year Round

steve32

Do you guys work all year round ? Do you find many customers drop you in the winter ( even tho they probably need windows cleaning more in the winter )

Yes its all year round job

im now thinking for the furture to tell all my customer that I will no longer work January.

I will do christmas clean then call again in February.

I dont need to work January.

Ive been 100% reliable over the years and customer s have said many times I must be mad working on some of the days I have.

Im sure my customers will be fine with it.

Whats your thoughts guys ???????

Yes its all year round job

im now thinking for the furture to tell all my customer that I will no longer work January.

Ive been 100% reliable over the years and customer s have said many times I must be mad working on some of the days I have.

Were all mad washing windows for a living, and the more years you got to your name, the madder you must be.
january is the same as July, it's just that my fingers in january tingle a wee bit.

rs2315.

Yes its all year round jobim now thinking for the furture to tell all my customer that I will no longer work January.

It must be nice having january off but I can imagine quite a few of my customers wouldnt be happy with it at all. Some would be seriously miffed.Also, what happens if february turns out to be snowy and icy. I can see where you are coming from, but personally wouldnt do it.

Latest Posts

Back