Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Now?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rick

How Many of you guys have witnessed poor service from BRODEX? I've just cancel an order with them after waiting for over two week for delivery. Phoned them a good few times and after being told nicely that the order will be the end of next week I had no choice but to cancel the order.

I've spoken to a few guys and all have negative feedback regards the service Brodex give, or should I say non service lol.

As for the topic title, I was awaiting a Pole Trigger Kit and i'm now unsure who supply such kit? I'm also looking for a decent Gooseneck that would fit a Brodex pole if any1 can point me in the right direction.

Regards

Rick

I'm unsure where to suggest, but yeah i waited a while, whereas I waited only a day for my Xtreme from Gardiners.... sweeeeet!!!

Brodex service is a joke tbh.I was told they have over 600 poles on order to be dropped off.. That's 600 poles that will be 2 weeks late, all in 3 weeks to deliver IF they even turn up on time. Now to wait and see how long it takes them to refund me.

I will contact Gardiners tomoz /emoticons/smile.png

Back