Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Leaflets Advertising Two Businesses

newleaf

I'm just about to start window cleaning, traditional, as an add on to my carpet cleaning and having used leaflets before to get customers I thought i would use an A6 postcard with carpet cleaning on one side and window cleaning on the other, although on the carpet cleaning side it will say New Service " WIndow Cleaning" see over for details and on Window Cleaning side "we also do carpet cleaning" see over for details.

or would i be better off doing a separate leaflet, only i hate missing an opportunity to promote both businesses at the same time.

i do something similar i have 1 side for with me window cleaning and on the other side i have a list of all the other services , gutters, patios, roofs,solar panels, painting etc and it works a treat for me, i have picked up a good amount of gutter work and roofs etc this way so id deffo go for it. its going to be a lot cheaper this way aswell which is also a bonus

Cheers Midland

I'm not too far away from you actually, but far enough, i'm based near Banbury, although i will be targeting north Oxfordshire Although occasionally get out as far as Coventry on the odd carpet cleaning job, did one last week in Radford.

Rubbish, haha, I posted out 4000 and have had 2/3 calls,jobs from it. But my main objective was to get my website which is quite new out there, plus sometimes people keep hold of the leaflets and call u a later time.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.