Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Hose For Backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

john39

anyone know of a good hose for backpack gardiners sent me one months ago and when its cold outside it kinks badly

Depends what gardiner hose it was. Odd on it was the older cheaper stuff.

The new stuff is good.

Aqua dapter orange hose is the best so far.

But i am trying Gardiners Hot Hose

I have the orange aqua dapter, don't like it, kinks all the time, I like the really soft gardiners, and the clear stuff from WCW

I have a hose reel mounted to my trolley so it doesnt matter what hose i put on. It all stays lovely /emoticons/biggrin.png

extreme I sent away for the new gardiner hose they say its got more of a rubber texture to it

extreme I sent away for the new gardiner hose they say its got more of a rubber texture to it
TBH a lot of issues come from bad hose management as well. I see a lot of cleaners grabbing all the hose and lobbing it in the van. Then they moan when it would un coil lol

How long is the hose on that damo? getting my trolley system soon...but I'm not sure how much hose to order to go with it. Ie if I was to leave the trolley at the front of a house and go round the back. What would u say a good size hose would be.? Am getting the xline trolley n pole.

Latest Posts

Back