Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Van Is Booked In...

Masons

...with purefreedom next Tuesday, full install of the gear I bought from Jamie (Mylittlecleaningcompany).

Really excited, i'm back at work officially from next wednesday so it'll be a great help for when I return.

Going to be fun making my own purewater with a 40/40 system with booster pump rather than a 300gpd system with no booster pump.

I'm going to start my free trial of roundpartner this weekend and I got a SG S4 last week to run the roundpartner app and tapatalk for instant access to all the knowledge on here.

Got my new trad gear last week too so I look a bit smarter and now only need a new uniform sorting but my old one's not tatty yet so I'll be good for a couple of weeks.

I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK AGAIN!!!

It's the worst not being able to work , get out the mate and earn that dosh /emoticons/smile.png

that was a bargain masons , it looked hardly used in the pics , did you buy the slx poles off him as well ,

Yeah got it all. It's all mint gear. Will be awesome to use . I'll post pics Tuesday eve!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Sat in Grimsby while they work on the van. Been in since 9 and in meantime I've bought the wife some Thorntons chocs and some dvd's. Turning out to be a great day.

As soon as it's done I'll get some pics up. All excited!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Back