Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

25Ft Pole

Bernie

Ok thanks. Was going to get the 35ft but seemed a bit over kill. Tho price not that much diff. But if the 25 will do the job then ill go for that. :) putting me order in now with xline for the trolley n evolution pro hybrid pole. N can't wait to get me new toys just need to learn how to use them lolll

There will always be domestic jobs that you come across you will find the need for a longer pole.

I personally would have gone for a 35’ and removed some of the sections and keep them in the van. So when needed could put them back on instead of having to buy a new pole or pole extentions .

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

Accept