Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

40Ft Pole

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Just of a matter of intrest have you tried cleaning above 3 storey windows before?

To be honest looks rather hard work to me so with the cost and all need to ask yourself would it be worth the investment.

Just of a matter of intrest have you tried cleaning above 3 storey windows before?

To be honest looks rather hard work to me so with the cost and all need to ask yourself would it be worth the investment.

Totally agree smurf.........

Unless its a office block whats all glazed for easy access.......

I have a 4/5 story job I do in the town and I could just reach with my 30 f pole stud on my van roof.lol . So got a 45f carbon fibre . Its not easy on a windy day.

I even found doing solor panels on roofs easyer using a small pole off a ladder.

Yeah, Ive got regular 3 storys. I can reach them with my Facelift pole. I picked up a best of a house this week and there 3rd floor is crazy high. I had to use my brodex and it almost killed me haha. Im happy to fork out for a pole though.

I really dont look at it like that, Ive got 2 jobs I now need it for. High paying ones so worth it. Not only that when I pick up more work Ill have it there ready.

p.s I know the window was open, I was told to carry on. it was to hot to shut the windows lol

IMG_0490.JPG.72e11086154ebfde7ba62da46505ab9b.JPG

Yeah, Ive got regular 3 storys. I can reach them with my Facelift pole. I picked up a best of a house this week and there 3rd floor is crazy high. I had to use my brodex and it almost killed me haha. Im happy to fork out for a pole though.

I really dont look at it like that, Ive got 2 jobs I now need it for. High paying ones so worth it. Not only that when I pick up more work Ill have it there ready.

p.s I know the window was open, I was told to carry on. it was to hot to shut the windows lol

Is that window open that you are cleaning?

Think I will stick to just doing max 3 storey work myself even then some jobs you will find yourself having to be stood far enough back you will end up being in the road.

Or in Damo's case on one solar panel cleaning job he does inside one of his customer neighbours kitchen :Image13:

We have a gardiner full carbon 40ft pole, I was using it the other day and it's still a beast. We hardly have any jobs that we need to use it for so am really considering selling it and getting a brodex aluminium 36ft one, seems like the money could be much better used somewhere else as we only use it once or twice a month. Has anyone used the brodex 36ft aly one? what's the flex/weight like on it?

i got the brodex 31ft alloy pole and its great for what they cost, sturdy, light enough , good claps,

as u say whats the point in having a exspecive pole sat there doing nout, sell it and buy a cheap one,

Cheap as chips but.....

(Info taken from Brodex website)

Lightweight - bare pole weights: 31ft only 3.3Kg

NB: Add 425g for a Brodex lightweight brush head

How can brodex say that is lightweight beats me :Image16:

i got the brodex 31ft alloy pole and its great for what they cost, sturdy, light enough , good claps,

as u say whats the point in having a exspecive pole sat there doing nout, sell it and buy a cheap one,

What the hell lol.

I am spoilt with extreme poles. Look at the bend in that :D

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.