bluemonkey

Better Equipment = More Job Enjoyment

bluemonkey

does buying better equipment make this job more enjoyable, as am considering buy a other new pole, prob carbon or above, but am wondering will it actually make me enjoy the job more, as am sick and tired of feeling knackered and shoulders aching

the one thing that puts me off light poles is having a light brush, as I don't feel they clean as well, but are the heavy brushes knackering my back and shoulders rather than the pole

HotWash Window Cleaners

Hold a heavy weight at arms length for as long as you can will work those shoulders. The further away from you the brush exerts more force on your body as the pole acts like a lever.

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

It may not be more enjoyable buy wil make things a lot easyer for you

David@Aqua

Hi

you might enjoy the job with an applicator and squeegee :Image13:

Masons

Light brushes.... I hardly have to press to scrub if you the the right brush.

I would say yes though, better equipment makes you enjoy the work more.

I used to hate triple story jobs because of the fact I used a Brodex... now I use a Gardiners it's easier money and I enjoy it.

Richard

Maybe you’re just overdoing it, doing to much work bluemonkey.

A lighter brush with less cleaning bristles will make you more tired, if you have to spend longer cleaning when using it, common sense really. Same thing with the poles, more rigid pole is much better than a pole that flexes more.

If it helps I have a semi-retired customer works 2 days per week, doesn’t do big jobs or small jobs and only uses 25ft poles – He turns about £35k per year, and spends his money on leisure activities.

Richard