Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Purified Water

S

sparky31

Name :sparky 31

Cleaning Method : wfp

Years cleaning :5

Area : london

About me : hi new to here and looking for some help, have just given uo on the system i had in my van after lots of problems with filters etc, so now buy my water. but need to find some locations as only know of brentwood, which is a mission to drive from south london please help guys

Area : london

About me :"which is a mission to drive from south london "

What area are you?
Seriously.... You being serious?

not-sure-if-troll-meme-generator-not-sure-if-troll-or-just-very-stupid-fdc743.jpg

I know London, I read south London, but south London is still a large area, I know few people down there that sell water, so if I know where he is i might be able to tell him the closest one to him!!!

It's over 50 miles from one side to the other, at least I'm Trying to find out what part he is from and putting myself out to help find the closest one to him, not like some!!!!

would you want to drive 100mile round trip to buy pure water if i can tell him one that might be on his doorstep!!!

Oh come on, I'm bustin' chops.

Calm down, it's Friday.

You're just making it worse posting maps.

i dont have any garden storage for water tanks, and the system i have is old, so just thought it may be easier to buy the water if i can find a few depots which do it around london.

London Cleaning Supplies

240 Brownhill Rd, Catford, London Borough of Lewisham, London SE6 1AU, UK

020 8461 5713

CAS Cleaning

Welling, Greater London DA16 2NG, UK

0333 1230008

Back