ACW

So Annoyed With Myself

ACW

Grrrr ..

Almost finished for the afternoon when I received a message from a customer asking me to do her house plus conny windows.

Popped home for a swift top up of one barrel plus two backpacks, straight through my 2 x Di vessels.

Come home afterwards and rather than emptying vehicle I decides to park at the fronts and have a brew first.

Id forgotten to turn my tap off and 2 hours later have turned my back garden into a lake of pure water!!!! What a waste of good resin and a lesson learnt.

ACW

I have given myself a one days suspension as punishment, unpaid unless anyone knows a company who deliver on a Sunday???!

Might have a few litres if resin sat in the shed but I'm not even gonna look as I think it was caused by fatigue after 3 x 6 hour days this week, with the added pressure of 'training' my new accomplice AND squeezing in 6 filthy dirty first cleans to boot.

I reckon it was the Gods way of telling me to ease off a bit. :-D

Oliver

I know how you feel!

I left my pump on whilest filling van & about 300 litres of pure running out of van all over car park few weeks back lol

All Round Cleaning

oh the joys of first cleans eh i have had around 8 this week to do .

ACW

Them there first cleans will pay for that there resin mark my words.

mark m

I would say you learn from your mistakes and it wont happen again lol I have done it 3 times now

ACW

Sure your subconsciously not doing it on purpose?

I would say you learn from your mistakes and it wont happen again lol I have done it 3 times now