Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So Annoyed With Myself

ACW

Grrrr ..

Almost finished for the afternoon when I received a message from a customer asking me to do her house plus conny windows.

Popped home for a swift top up of one barrel plus two backpacks, straight through my 2 x Di vessels.

Come home afterwards and rather than emptying vehicle I decides to park at the fronts and have a brew first.

Id forgotten to turn my tap off and 2 hours later have turned my back garden into a lake of pure water!!!! What a waste of good resin and a lesson learnt.

I have given myself a one days suspension as punishment, unpaid unless anyone knows a company who deliver on a Sunday???!

Might have a few litres if resin sat in the shed but I'm not even gonna look as I think it was caused by fatigue after 3 x 6 hour days this week, with the added pressure of 'training' my new accomplice AND squeezing in 6 filthy dirty first cleans to boot.

I reckon it was the Gods way of telling me to ease off a bit. :-D

I know how you feel!

I left my pump on whilest filling van & about 300 litres of pure running out of van all over car park few weeks back lol

Back