Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Do I Connect 2 Pumps, & Separate Hoses Etc From One Water Tank?

MajorClean

I just got bigger van to run a 2 man system and now I'm not sure how to go about connecting the pumps etc off one tank. Do I still use the one leisure battery? (110AH)

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated. I don't purify in the van, I transfer pure water into my tank from home and then use it.

one battery with seperate power from it to each pump with fuses

then depending what hose or pipe you have from the tank to the pump depends how you do it.

i use 22mm house grade push fit pipe then that has a t piece in to t off to both pumps in 15mm push fit

I just got bigger van to run a 2 man system and now I'm not sure how to go about connecting the pumps etc off one tank. Do I still use the one leisure battery? (110AH)

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated. I don't purify in the van, I transfer pure water into my tank from home and then use it.
one battery with seperate power from it to each pump with fuses

then depending what hose or pipe you have from the tank to the pump depends how you do it.

i use 22mm house grade push fit pipe then that has a t piece in to t off to both pumps in 15mm push fit
using the white push fit piping,go from the single tap to a splitter seperating the one feed into two then just pipe up to each pump with seperate batterys and fuses and contollers

just use the white push fit pipes to come from the one outlet ,use a splitter to go to a second feed/outlet and connect to the two seperate pumps,use seperate batterys,fuses and digital conrollers

Back