Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Eyup From Nottingham

Name : Adam

Cleaning Method : Trad

Years cleaning : just starting out

Area : Nottingham

About me : been made redundant from Council and now want to start my own business and was a window cleaner when I was at school and loved it.

Just wanted to say hello really and trying to get my head around everything what with redundancy and sourcing my kit etc for my new venture.

I really hope there is no window cleaners here in Notts, lol (yeah right)

Hello mate , good luck with everything and any help you need is right here on this forum /emoticons/smile.png

Getroff my patch!!

Just kidding!

Aup Newbie welcome to the forum, am from Nottingham too(as you can tell by my pic)!

If you need a hand just send me a pm, am probably only round the corner!

Hey morning all, thanks for the warm welcome I have been browsing the forum having a good look around and this is pretty good and loads of good banter which is brill.

Anyways for the notts lads if I land some good commercial jobs ill be letting you guys know.

How is window cleaning these days still a living to be made out of it? It's been a while but when I use to do it mega moons ago I generated my own work around school and even did my school on weekends lol.

Reet, here is what I'm after using feel free to comment etc but I'm planning my kit out, I like the look of the kit I noticed on here so that's a lot down in one go plus I maybe after wagtailing to and then start looking into wfp later on, don't know yet as I used to be traditional through and through.

Any suggestions comments?

Back