Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clear Out Of Misc Bits & Bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OoO

Description of item:

Need to shift some annoying bits that keep being passed around and not being used.

Gardiner extreme brush. Medium brush. Used for around a month by another chap. He didnt like it. Comes with quick loq and new style t piece £15 Inc Postage

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/the-super-lite-xtreme-standard.html PLEASE NOTE OLD DESIGN!

Stainless steel (presumed) under van ports plate. Not needed as wont fit on new van. £10 inc postage

Under door lights - Mega Bright White Led 1 pack is £10 inc postage (2 strips of lights) x2 for sale

2 x hose tidys and hose strap £6inc postage for all 3 One used, one not.

1 plastic hose guide £5 inc postage

2 8mm push fit taps and includes one that is broken (leaks) 2 taps unused Taps are £8 each. except for one that leaks (free)

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/push-fit-quick-fit-pole-control-valve.html

Ball valve shut off valve 1" tap with two connectors to take 25mm id pipe £15 inc postage

Anti snag 6mm hose tail to hose lock £5 inc postage

Brass water stop connector £5 inc postage

Brass swivel connector £5 each inc postage

If multiple items are brought it will work out cheaper. Postage is very very expensive now, so even small items cost £3 to post. Please no messing about umming and arring whether you want something or not. Payment via paypal gift OR bank transfer.

Price: £ As above

Pictures/Video:

View attachment 1904

FYI

Multiple purchases will have a higher priority than just purchasing one item!

The under door lights when do the light up ? Is there a switch or do they light up when you open the door?

No switch.

12v. You can use em for what ever you want.

You asked about em before.

They need a 12v source. Wire in a switch. Jobs a good un. Mega bright!!

No switch.

12v. You can use em for what ever you want.

You asked about em before.

They need a 12v source. Wire in a switch. Jobs a good un. Mega bright!!

oh yeah! Dam I want them but I can't wire a thing !!!

Make me an offer I can't refuse mate.

They are actually all new.

What about postage tho, is it expensive to

NI?

Closed thread now as giving most of it away now to people who need some freebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back