Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning Poles

Neil

I need some light weight poles for gutter cleaning mine are really heavy I've looked about but what are the best ones anyone know?

what make/brand poles are you using?

I need some light weight poles for gutter cleaning mine are really heavy I've looked about but what are the best ones anyone know?

Ets I think there really heavy , when I have all connected together up to 40ft I can't lift it off the ground!! And I'm not weak if anyone says lol

40' :Image4:

Ets I think there really heavy , when I have all connected together up to 40ft I can't lift it off the ground!! And I'm not weak if anyone says lol

Waiting on the chap as he is importing heaters (gas) and some other bits including poles. As soon as we get em. Will show some pics and prices.

Heard nothing back on either at the moment as the guy said the investment is too much. It sounds like the contact wants to sell him a CONTAINER load of each!!!!!!!

I don't know how he was expecting to knock out carbon vac poles cheaper than alum anyway.

But I will enquire again /emoticons/smile.png

homer-doh.png

Doh!!! That's how the import business works Damo. Was he expecting to buy 1 or 2 :Image13:

Lol.

I will give you a ring soon smurf tho. As I have something that could be of interest.

(Carbon vac poles cheap)

Latest Posts

Back