steve32

Vents

steve32

Hi people, Just wanting to hear your ways of getting round the nasty vents that sit at the top of the windows..... Are you an avoider and come below, or are you a scrub them all first then come back to them ...... Or do you have another great and wonderful way of tackling them ????

Thanks Steve

scotty_boy

i am a avoider! no matter how much i scrub them they always leave dirty runs down each side of the vents on the glass.

kevinc250

if i can i run a wet brush above them with the pole hose nipped and under the vents i try to run the top of the brush just under the vent,difficult call that one,try each method and see which works for you

steve32

It just interested me because i dropped a right ******* on them. I do a lot of properties on a new built estate and they all have vents, the down side of this estate is haft of it is still a building site and the dust picks up with the wind and the windows are a right mess, along with the doors, garage doors and everything else. Anyway i used to give them a right scrub but had a complaint and somehow i managed to spray dirty water through the vent into the bedroom. Dont ask me how ??..... Anyway im abit paranoid going anywhere near them now. lol

Tuffers
It just interested me because i dropped a right ******* on them. I do a lot of properties on a new built estate and they all have vents, the down side of this estate is haft of it is still a building site and the dust picks up with the wind and the windows are a right mess, along with the doors, garage doors and everything else. Anyway i used to give them a right scrub but had a complaint and somehow i managed to spray dirty water through the vent into the bedroom. Dont ask me how ??..... Anyway im abit paranoid going anywhere near them now. lol

Leave em then :-)

steve32

Yeah i think im going to avoid them or a least proceed with caution. I have told every customer to keep the shut as well. But you no what they are like in one ear out of the other. I have near had a problem with them dripping and always just cleaned the **** out of them on the 1st cleans. but its this spraying inside that is a problem....... The lady who's house it is said she had them shut.

Is this a well known problem ? Anyone else had this ?