Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Talk About Making Money! Lol

rcproperty

just found the same gardiners backpack from a supplier in china,

down side to that you have to buy 200 of them, but i guess thats what gardniners do!

gardiners charge £114 for it,

suppliers charge £25.05 for it!

plus they charge extra for the lance kit if you need it, that already comes with the backpack included from the suppliers! lol

nice mark up there i think!

yer i know, i bet with the amount they buy they get a better price than that!

just goes to show how cheap things are made from another country, uk manufacturing companies have no chance to compete with those prices. no wonder this country is in deep s#@t really

When i saw installing Solar tube panels, my supplier was getting his from china direct and charging a fair price. Made his money on turnover of stock.

The big players had the same panels, same supplier and would just rebrand them and charge 4-5 times his price. And tell the customers that there ones were made in Germany.

No they were reboxed and branded in Germany.

If you have the cash to buy bulk then thats the way to do it. If i had a spare £5k I'd buy some and shift them.

I was on about chepo backpack sprayers being imported for next to nothing a long time ago RC.

Even the bigboy wfp backpack is a chepo china import too

Same goes for the gas water heater you use in your van http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/960965234/Small_Portable_instant_gas_water_heater.html

Also wet & dry vacs for gutter cleaning, carbon poles, gutter cams (wireless baby camera monitors) and the lists can go on and on and on.... :Image13:

Don't forget the importing tax to go on top of those prices.. Still cheap tho..

Even on eBay, there is things for 99p from China with free postage.. I don't know how they make money on that!!

Back