Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yesterdays Job

Laugher

Lichen encrusted conservatory roofs can be a pig to get clean.

RC if you have something better to get it off do spill the beans.

Lichen encrusted conservatory roofs can be a pig to get clean.

RC if you have something better to get it off do spill the beans.
might do, might not! lol

only testing it out at the minute, only had one roof to use it on, but results was great! got a great one to test it on on thursday, think bed of lichen covers 3-4 6ftx2ft panels!!! looking forward to getting this one done!!

That's a beast of a job.

I have decided I hate doing big jobs now.

Much prefer knocking out simple domestic regular window cleaning.

The biggest job i've ever done hard work tho

It was a nice change but was in the dog house for finishing late last night lol

Will know for future to look at the state if the roof properly and charge more than I did lol

We can all get caught out as has happened to me once thinking this one was lots of bird poo from the ground

View attachment 3172

How wrong could I have been as lichen sticks to plastic like frigging supa glue :Image13:

We can all get caught out as has happened to me once thinking this one was lots of bird poo from the ground

attachicon.gif
IMG_3529.JPG

How wrong could I have been as lichen sticks to plastic like frigging supa glue :Image13:
wish this one on thursday was as clean as that one!

That's a beast of a job.

I have decided I hate doing big jobs now.

Much prefer knocking out simple domestic regular window cleaning.

you know this damo

Smurf do you charge extra when it's bad as that? When I priced up the job i priced the roof at £60 it's abit trial and error for me at the moment as I don't do many jobs like that so not sure my pricing is right at the moment the roof took 5 hours to clean

On roofs I'm wanting at least £25 per hour so the one you cleaned in the pic that size I would idealy be looking for around £125- £150 to do the job properly. After saying that it's up to you how much you quote to win the work.

Yep Damo sometimes wish I was just bashing out windows myself but if big jobs are priced up right makes it all worth the hassle.

Back