Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger Ergotec Ninja Squeegee

I bought one last week for the fact I want a larger squeegee channel for a few of my regular jobs but I'm not really impressed. I'd rather Unger work on the Ergotec design and make it more sturdy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Only started dog-earing last year. Whats the point doing it to normaly when this way is quicker? Its common sense...
The point i am trying to make is you dont have to dogear at all, and still be quick!
have a look at the angles to which you go across the tops of windows! now use the same angles going down the sides of the windows as well, this angle going down the left side / and this angle going down the right side \ learn this method and you will find there is no need to dogear!

Tried all sorts of techniques. I can get it right on some windows. It all depends on the type. Some times I have to switch techniques to get it done right. Now this becomes a pain having to change technique for different style and types of window. I find it for easyer to have 1 way of going it for every window.

Tried all sorts of techniques. I can get it right on some windows. It all depends on the type. Some times I have to switch techniques to get it done right. Now this becomes a pain having to change technique for different style and types of window. I find it for easyer to have 1 way of going it for every window.
The above method i have given you is how i clean every window and have no detailing to do! once you get the hang of it you will be flying!

The above method i have given you is how i clean every window and have no detailing to do! once you get the hang of it you will be flying!
I know the method your talking about and its just doesnt work all the time. On most windows yes but not all.

i do the same method and don't dog ear my channel, but i still have some minor detailing to do but not as much as some other windies i see around the town

Back